Sunday, April 11, 2010

My Blog works..amazing,,,the bird still sits

Amazing I put in my user name and password and actually got in my blog..Considering all the problems I have had with passwords that is the bst thing to happen since i started on computers,
The bird in our back yard is still still sitting on her eggs,,That bird knows eggsactly what she is doing....Another surprise I check my pear tree that did not do anything last year because of a cold spell..This time our pear tree is filled with little pears this is the year for the big harvest,,
The Korean girls loved the last two meals i cook for them.Last night I made hamburgers but just not any hamburger thick ones made from the best meat,and all the best onion tomatoe pickles, along with french fries..Tonight I fix a fish dinner again it all went well.........
Weather on the beach getting warmer......
Phillip Meyer /Sgt Ret

1 comment: