Thursday, April 15, 2010

Phillips memories

Hello fellow bloggers...While Merle Ann takes the Korean girls to new Jersey for a show in Atalntic city.I have chosen to stay home and teach the last classes to my CCD stuidents. Catholic Christian Doctrine..This I have been doing since 1962....now just imagine this and it actually happenned.Merle ann and I are in Wal Mart. We approach the cashier a middle age lady. She says I know you,You taught me CCD ...Oh good grief...She did know me..Then one time in TCC
Tidewater Commuity College..This young man with a beard is walking towards me."I know you he says you taught me CCD in the 5th Grade at Star of the sea Church" The first CDD students I had would now be in there late 50s...
This morning frost on the van windows..The bird still on the eggs,,and the cats not saying that bird was Finger licken good...
When those birds hatch its garden and cut the grass in the back time....and I hope the frost did not hurt my pears,,
hillip Meyer S/sgt ret

No comments:

Post a Comment