Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Taxes paid,,how about U,,Comments on beach

.....I made the deadline and sent out my payment to the IRS...Another one lss thing to worry about,,,Oh yes the other day when we ent to Munden point park, In virginia Beach and jst a mile or two from North Carolina.,,We pass something I have been looking for along time. Between
Munden Point park and Pungo famouse for its strawberry fields there is a museum for airplaines.I had heard about it but never knew where. Airplanes from world war II ..ect.We did not have a chance to stop but it is now one of those places I want go and see.Virginia Beach has a lot of places to go. Parks, museums, beaches, a lot of good resteraunts..good fishing..amusement parks.On one strip of road at least four parks with trails.The tidewater area is a good place to live if you can stand the traffic........One of my favorite places Fort Story....One of the streets is named after the place the I went with the 344th Trans Co, in 1965 Qui Nhon (Viet Nam...)
Only one man from our company never came home,,,,Phillip Meyer S/sgt Ret

No comments:

Post a Comment