Thursday, April 1, 2010

A Bird found a home..(our yard)

We put a bird house in our back yard at least 12 years ago.Some where in the last couple of years I did not put bird food in it..It is on top of a post around five feet high.The last few days I saw birds flying and landing by the bird house,Then this morning I was looking in the yard.On the side of the bird house was this huge nest and a bird laying in it,....Tonight before it got dark the bird was gone so I went out with my camera and look in the nest.In it was three small eggs.
I took pictures of them,,Now I am hoping the bird comes back to sit on her eggs,(Im to heavy)
So now I have to get some bird food to feed Momma bird,,That bird would be horrified to know we ate chicken tonight,.............I am hoping I see that bird sitting on her eggs tommorow,,
Phillip Meyer S/sgt ret

No comments:

Post a Comment